Are you using Google to do extraordinary things? Has technology enabled you to start new ventures, grow your business or affect the lives of those around you in a positive way? Would you like your story shared around the world? We would love to hear from you. Share your story for a business mentoring trip to Google Headquarters in Mountain View, California!
Who can join?
Open to all including GBG / GDG managers.
Where can I apply?
Please use this online form to submit your story or visit http://bit.ly/GBGStories2016
- Inspirational Quality (60% ): Personal or professional obstacles that were overcome to achieve success.
- Impact (20%): The business’s positive impact on industry, society, community or environment. Example, sending indigenous children to school; improved financial knowledge of local farmers; etc.
- Innovative Use Of Google Products (20%): Unique and creative uses of the internet and Google products and services for their business.
One winner from each of the below categories will be selected as well as a 'People's Choice' awardee.
- SMB - Small to medium sized businesses including NGOs.
- Technology - Technology startups and ventures.
- Social Impact - Social enterprises.
The judging panel will be made up of 15-20 Google employees representing different teams in Google --- SMB Marketing Global, Developer Product Group (DPG), Policy, PR, Communications, Developer Relations (DevRel).
Contest terms & conditions
For questions, please email Jane through firstname.lastname@example.org.